Enjoy Your Journey To Success
Today I just want to talk about how you can enjoy your journey to success. I’m sure you’re here because you want to achieve great things in your home-based business. Sometimes the pressure of wanting to achieve can rob us of the joy we should be having as we go along, as we travel this amazing journey to financial freedom. Don’t rob yourself of the joy you can have, because a lot of people do that.
How can you avoid robbing yourself of the joy that you can have as you travel along the way to the level of success you are looking for?
- AVOID COMPARING YOURSELF – Don’t suffer from a disease called ‘comparitis’ where you are comparing yourself to say, “So and so came into the business and in six weeks they have achieved so much.” Or to say, “So and so was able to bring in so many customers in such a short time.” At the end of the day comparison is a thief. It robs you of the ability to experience your own journey. Each one of us are on our own individual journeys. If you allow that journey to take its course, if you allow yourself to go through the process of personal development that is neede you will become great. Comparison robs you of the important things you need to experience for you to get to your destination. Each and every one of us has our own individual and personal journey to success.
- WHILE YOU ARE WHERE YOU ARE, APPRECIATE AND ENJOY THE PLACE WHERE YOU ARE – Express gratitude to your family. Express gratitude to God for putting you where you are right now as you are aspiring for more, because sometimes the aspiration for more puts so much pressure and stress on us such that we do not enjoy where we are. So, take away that pressure from yourself, embrace where you are, enjoy it, celebrate it, while you are aspiring to achieve more.
- ALOW THE PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT TO TAKE PLACE – It’s a huge process of going to where you are supposed to go. You are being prepared for great things, and nothing great will come to an ordinary person. So, for you to get there you have to get through the school, and the school is the field where you are and the experiences you are going through.
- TRUST IN A HIGHER POWER/THE HIGHER POWER – There is a God out there. What ever you perceive Him to be there is a God who is conspiring for our success. And believe that that is true because sometimes there are things that will happen in your life that you may not be able to explain, that you do not understand. Leave that in His hands and do what is humanly possible for you. That will give you peace of mind and joy as you go on this journey.
- REMEMBER IT’S MUCH MORE THAN JUST THE RANKS – It’s not only about weather you hit the next rank. It is important to do that, I am not undermining that at all, but at the end of the day it’s about the journey to success you are taking. Allow the story of your life to develop. Build your story because that story will inspire somebody who will be walking on a similar journey with the one you are on. Build your leadership skills and allow yourself to develop there. Allow yourself to develop as a leader who leads others who are aspiring to achieve the same things. Be a good parent and never neglect your family. Get them to understand who you are and get them to participate in the process of where you are going. Be a better spouse, be a better member of the community as you are going along the route or path towards your destination. There are times where you have to push and sacrifice, yes, but at the end of the day keep your humanness. Don’t chase the dollar beyond what is most important at the end of the day. The fundamentals of success are about relationships, because when you build strong relationships and are more focused on that you will realise that the money is going to follow even without you making too much effort.
I would like to invite you to be part of my blog community at www.nomusaathome.com. Subscribeand stay in contact with me on a regular basis and we can always share how we can enhance one another’s performance along the journey to success in network marketing. Have a blessed day and God bless you.
Watch the video below and hear the mportance of taking your joy with you on your journey to success.
Did you find this useful and of value to you? Share it with your team so they too can experience happiness and joy on their journey to success in network marketing.
Nomusa is a good wife of one and a loving mother of four sons. A professional water resources consultant with a Masters degree in Water Resources Engineering and Management, she has mastered the art of mindset shifting and integrating her conventional professional training with becoming a successful God praising network marketing business owner.
Follow Nomusa on