There Is Power in Having Focus
You will agree with me that there are many destructions along the way to achieving your goals. Well, if you did not know, now you know. How many times have you set goals and not achieved them? How did that feel? Disempowering hey! There are only 24 hours in a day, there is only one of you, yet there is so much to be done.
Get back your power! How, you ask, do you make sure that you achieve the goals that you set for yourself in the important areas of your life? You set out to achieve A, B, and C by a certain date, but while you are on this journey, D, E, and F come up and demand your time and even material resources. Is there a way around that?
To become more successful at attaining your goals, you’ve got to have FOCUS. When you take a photograph with any camera, you get the clearest picture when the lens has a focus on the object you are taking a picture of.
So, having focus means having clarity about what you want. Focus means knowing what you want, aiming for it and doing all it takes for you to achieve it. There are attributes of being focused that are a fuel to you achieving your goals. With focus, you take what seems to be distant and you bring it closer.
- Focus Creates Domination For You – How is that? When you are focused, nothing will take you off course. Like a laser you will cut through every obstacle and distruction with nothing else on your mind besides getting what you want. The competition will know you for getting what you say you will get and they will respect you for it. With such a track record, you can walk tall and win. Your clients and potential clients will know this about you. Therefore, you will attract opportunities to you without making much effort.
- Focus Gives You Strength Over Obstacles – When you have focus, no obstacle is too big for you. You see, you have the vision of what you will have. Who you will become? what will change for the better when you reach your goals? That visualization makes you obstinate against any obtructions. You will find a way over, under, around and through anything that gets in your way.
- Focus Creates Speed – A person with purpose does everything fast. You will not procrastinate but you will get up and move towards your goals. that way you quickly close the gap between where you are and where you want to go. Focus understands the value of opportunities and will grab them with intent and purpose.
- Focus Simplifies Decision – An unfocused person is a wavering person. They set out to do one thing and when something else crops up, they forgo what they had set out to do in favour of this new agenda. If that is how you treat your goals you will never reach them. Know what is important. Have a priority list. Say NO to ANYTHING that takes you off the course that you know you ought to be on.
- I am assuming that you have goals that you want to attain.
- Embody the virtue of being unstoppable by having focus.
- Clearly visualize what you want.
- Resolve to get it.
- Maintain your power.
- Come out victorious and strong.
If you are not already following us on Facebook, become part of our Facebook Community Here. You are welcome to leave a comment below as well.
Nomusa is a loving mother of four sons. A professional water resources consultant with a Masters degree in Water Resources Engineering and Management, she has mastered the art of mindset shifting and integrating her conventional professional training with becoming a successful God praising network marketing business owner.